Wearing Your Facemask
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you’re probably aware that COVID-19 has hit the world pretty hard this year, and as more and more people head out into the world, it is becoming more crucial that we wear face masks and coverings while out in public, as recommended by the government. It’s important that we wear these as it’s all about managing the risk and making sure we protect others from infection in case we do have COVID-19.
But it doesn’t have to be all doom and gloom – we’ve got you covered (literally). We’ve teamed up with Sega to bring you a new range of snazzy face masks for you to show off your love for the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise, whilst you’re out and about.
How to set up
Follow this step by step guide on how to set up your awesome Sonic The Hedgehog face mask:
- All masks come with two machine washable filters.
- Flip over your mask so that the graphic is facing down and find the slot on the side.
- Fold your machine washable filter in half and feed it through the slot. It should flatten out to cover most of the mask.
- Take the mask plastic grip contained with your mask and feed the ear loops through the hole in the middle of the grip.
- Adjust the plastic grips (tighten or loosen) on the loops until the mask fits comfortably on your head.
- Ensure you fit the face mask so that it covers your nose and mouth.